Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Challenges 2, 3 and 4

Here are my scrapbook pages for the Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race Challenges 2, 3 and 4.
Challenge 2 was a collaborative challenge. Each partner had to design half a page. Becky had this cute picture of Nicole and got the idea of naughty or nice. She scrapped half the page, sent it to me and I finished it up. She did naughty, I did nice.


Challenge 3 was all about ME! It had to  be at least 50% journaling, so I did a 50 things about me list, inspired by my friend Kim's "100 things about me." It started about being 100 things, but I'm not that interesting. Maybe I'll finish it later!

For challenge 4, we had to choose an event and write about it. I chose write about the day Nicole was born. We also had to use at least 1 large picture, and some sort of blending, which I used color and pattern overlay.

I'm off to work on challenges 5 and 6! more to come later!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'd love to see your 50 things!!!

Mel said...

I would love to make it a 100 list. I was under pressure for this challenge. But it's coming! I promise!

Trisha said...

lookin' good girl! I HAVE to get going on my stuff....ugh! KIDS!
Trisha