Saturday, January 12, 2008

2007 in review

I've been working on this post for awhile. I wanted to post a picture of Nicole from each month to show how she's changed and grown. But Since I didn't do it in 2006, I started from her birth. A lot has happened last year! Our lower level flooded. Eric and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. Nicole changed so much. She went from my baby girl to my big girl. She learned the word "no" and she learned to ignore it too. She went from being a little peanut to a big moose butt. So here she is! From birth to 16 months!

birth


1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months


1 year


13 months


14 months


15 months


16 months

1 comment:

Kim said...

See how easy it is to post :)

You've got a great topic :)