Sunday, October 14, 2007

So much love for my little big girl


I never knew I could love someone as much as I love my peanut. She is so wonderful, and makes me smile all the time. Even when she wakes up at 2 in the morning wanting to play, I just can't get enough of her. My baby girl. Today, my baby girl wore her new overalls, and looked more like a small child! Where did my baby go? I just turned around and she was gone. Turned into a big girl who knows how to brush her hair (all 5 strands of it). A big girl who can use a fork. A big girl who knows how to pet the kitty gently so she doesn't run off. A big girl who can get in and out of her rocking chair all by herself. A big girl who will give hugs and kisses if you ask for them. Although I miss my baby girl, I'm pretty excited about my new big girl.

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Love this post! You said it all when you said you turned around and she was grown. Don't blink or she will be going into Kindergarten! Take Care!!

Kim said...

All this talk makes me think you should have another baby :)

Mel said...

Yeah, I'm not quite ready yet for #2... I think I'm going to wait until Nicole is old enough to raise him.