Sunday, August 19, 2007

Weekend in Review

This weekend was kind of plain. We made a few trips to Kohl's as we had a 30% off everything coupon. Got a few picture frames, some fall clothes for Nicole, new jeans for Eric, and new shoes for both Nicole and myself. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend came down to visit and to give Nicole her birthday presents since they couldn't make it for her party. We had some dinner at Culver's, and called it a day. Sunday, I picked up a gift card at Ben & Jerry's for my pregnant friend's birthday. I swear, walking into that place smelled like I had walked into a giant cave of ice cream. When I got back in the car, Eric said I smelled like ice cream too. So now I'm craving some Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Bunz... mmmm.... so yummy. But I'm trying to eat better, so Eric is at the store buying me sherbert. Yeah. That's the same. How sad. :o)

1 comment:

Kim said...

Keep up the posts Melba :)