Monday, July 02, 2007

Screaming Baby


So Nicole started screaming. Like top of her lungs, high pitched screams. For no reason. She's happy as a clam, and just screaming away. I don't know what to do about it. She started screaming in late April. Then, she said Ma-ma (the day before Mother's Day!) and stopped screaming. The times she would usually scream, she would just say ma-ma-ma-ma... Much better! But then, in mid June, she started again. Hopefully she's just working on a new word, but oh my goodness! I'm going to lose my mind! At least she's happy! And it helps that she's totally cute. I can't believe she's going to be 11 months old!!! (if she'd just grow some darn hair!)

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I had a screamer too! WAIT...I still have a screamer. It does get LESS as they grow. Hoping that times comes quickly for you! :)

Kim said...

Wooooo hoooo Melba... keep the posts coming!!!!